Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot opened the Rajasthan Public Information Portal on September 13, 2019. The primary goal of establishing this portal is to provide the general public with access to all government programs and information. Information regarding all of the projects being implemented in the ward or panchayat would be available in one location with the aid of Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan. We will provide you with crucial information on the Rajasthan Public Information Portal today.
Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan 2024
The state government will be the source of all information on this portal. The Department of Information Technology and Communications has created this portal. Prior to the establishment of the Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal 2023, individuals were required to submit a letter in accordance with Section 4(2) of the Right to Information Act 2005 in order to obtain any kind of information, and the information was then had to be updated within 120 days.
Was However, this will no longer occur because the state’s citizens can now access all information from this portal while lounging at home. The state’s citizens will have access to all the information on 33 programs and services offered by around 13 departments through this portal.
Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan Overview
|Name Of The Portal
|Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan 2024
|Purpose of the Portal
|To provide information about all government schemes run in the state at one place.
|Start of The Portal
|13 सितम्बर 2023
|Sector of The Portal
|State Government (Rajasthan)
|Department Of The Portal
|सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी एवं संचार विभाग,राजस्थान
|Beneficiary of Portal
|All citizens of Rajasthan.
Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan Objective
The Rajasthani people used to have a very tough time getting any kind of information. They still couldn’t effectively obtain the information. This Rajasthan Public Information Portal was launched by the state government in response to all of these issues. The state’s common citizens have widespread access to information about government programs and services through this portal. The goal of the Rajasthan Public Information Portal is to empower and enable the state’s inhabitants by the year 2023.
Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan: Benefits and features
- Due to the launch of Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan, now the people of Rajasthan will get information about all the schemes of the government on the portal.
- Now citizens do not need to visit government offices to get information about various government schemes and services.
- People of the state can easily get information related to any special schemes and services, which was earlier available through RTI, now on Jan Soochna Portal.
- You will also be able to avail the benefits of these schemes by applying online directly through the portal.
Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan: Eligibility
- The citizen needs to live in Rajasthan.
- All Rajasthani citizens are free to browse the portal’s plans and offerings without having to register.
- But the eligibility rules for applying for different schemes are also different.
How to use Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan?
- Visit the official website of Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan.
- After this the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- On the home page you will get many options like: Scheme Information, Scheme Eligibility, Scheme Beneficiaries and Scheme Access.
- Now you will have to CLICK on the same option regarding the subject in which you want to get information.
- After selecting the option, a form will open in front of you.
Here you have to select the department and scheme.
- After this, the details of the related scheme will appear in front of you.
How to apply for any scheme from Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan?
- Visit the official website of Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to select the concerned department and scheme.
- As soon as you select both, the eligibility rules, required documents, and where to apply, all this information will open just below it.
- After reading all this, you can fill the application form by clicking on the link given below where to apply.
How to access the Jan Soochna Portal scheme list
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the Schemes option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see the list of all the schemes.
The Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan department names are listed.
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department
- Tribal Regional Development Department
- Primary Education and Secondary Education Department
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- Labor and Employment Department
- Department of Mines and Geology
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Energy
- Planning and Information Technology and Communication Department
- Cooperative Department
- Administrative Information Department
- Revenue department is connected.
Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan FAQs
1.When was Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal launched?
Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan on 13 September in the year 2019.
2. What is Jan Soochna Portal?
This is a web portal developed by the Government of Rajasthan, through which information regarding services and schemes of various departments is made available to the people of the state.
3.Services of how many departments have been made available in Jan Soochna Portal?
The services of 115 departments have been made available in the Jan Soochna Portal.
If you are facing any kind of problems regarding the services available in the portal, then you can contact the helpline number given below and get solutions to your problems.
Toll Free Number : 18001806127
Email Id: email@example.com
This scheme has brought a revolution in our lives. Now we all can get information about government schemes and services without any hassle. It empowers us and helps every person to take one step closer towards the fulfillment of their dreams. This is not just a portal, but a new beginning to realize our dreams. Jan Soochna Portal has given us the courage to move towards new heights