Tages: mera bill mera adhikar is real or fake, mera bill mera adhikar in english, mera bill mera adhikar website, mera bill mera adhikar portal, mera bill mera adhikar app, mera bill mera adhikar scheme details.
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme: A fantastic program named Mera Bill, Mera Adhikar, which began today, was developed by the federal government. The government has provided citizens who file GST bills with the chance to win a prize of up to one crore rupees under this program.
The federal government has devised an excellent plan. My Bill, My Rights is the name of the scheme. This strategy went into effect on September 1st. The goal is to encourage customers to request GST invoices for all types of purchases. Tax avoidance will be eliminated as more GST bills are created. In addition, the government’s treasury will be increased. Citizens who upload GST bills will be rewarded with up to one crore rupees under this initiative. Learn more about the scheme here.
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme
People will receive many other benefits under the central government’s initiative, in addition to a prize of one crore rupees. Every month, the government will select 800 people through this scheme. These are the 800 persons that submit their GST bills online each month. These 800 people will receive a reward of 10,000 rupees. Simultaneously, 10 such people will be chosen, and the government will award them up to Rs 10 lakh. A big award of Rs 1 crore would be drawn on a quarterly basis under the scheme. This prize will be split between two people.
What is Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme?
The Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme has been established specifically for clients in order to encourage them to take more and more GST bills. While providing details about this scheme, the Finance Ministry recently stated that persons who file GST bills can receive rewards ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 1 crore. Customers will receive 800 monthly prizes of Rs 10,000 apiece, while 10 rewards of Rs 10 lakh each will be awarded under this scheme.
Simultaneously, a 1 crore award will be distributed over a 3-month period. The primary goal of the government’s action is to encourage people to pay their GST bills. As a result, shopkeepers will generate an increasing number of GST bills, raising business tax.
Which states Launched the Scheme?
CBIC stated in its tweet that my bill is my right and that your bill is your right. This program will begin on September 1, 2023. The scheme was initially implemented in Assam, Gujarat, Haryana, Puducherry, Daman and Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Participation in the scheme is Subject to the following Conditions:
- Any person from the above mentioned state or union territory can participate in this scheme.
- For this, you have to ask for a confirmed GST bill or invoice from your shopkeeper.
- On the special portal created for this scheme, you can upload only up to 25 bills in a month.
- The uploaded bill must contain the supplier’s GSTIN, bill number, date and amount.
How to Upload a GST Bill:
- If you wish to take part in this scheme, you must first download the app. Aside from that, you can go to web.merabill.gst.gov.in
- You can enter this competition by uploading a bill worth more than Rs 200 and winning a reward worth up to Rs 1 crore.
- Before you can upload the bill, you must agree and submit your name, mobile number, state, and terms and conditions.
How to Benefit from the Scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, you must input the GSTIN invoice number, bill amount, tax amount, and date, among other details. Aside from that, everybody who benefits from this scheme must input his PAN number (PAN number), Aadhaar number, and bank account details to Mera Adhikar’s my bill app. The winner must get all of these information within 30 days.
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme
The Central Government’s principal goal in implementing the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme is to prevent tax evasion. So that individuals can obtain GST bills from shopkeepers or traders for goods acquired through this plan, and when people begin to request bills, it would be possible to crack down on those merchants who are attempting to save tax by not paying the GST bill. In addition, ordinary individuals will have the opportunity to win cash rewards of crores of rupees. The government would compensate ordinary citizens for uploading GST on the mobile app through this scheme. This will encourage ordinary citizens to pay their GST bills.
How to get cash prize?
GST invoices submitted on a 1-month or 3-month basis can be entered into the lucky draw under the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme. As a result, the government has discussed imposing some required laws, such as holding 500 lucky draws each month using computers. In which the participants might win lakhs of rupees. Aside from that, two additional lucky draws will take place every three months. Participants will have the opportunity to win a cash prize of up to Rs 1 crore. The client would be encouraged to take the bill of his purchased goods in order to participate in the My Bill Mera Adhikar scheme.
A maximum of 25 bills can be uploaded in 1 month.
An official providing information about the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar system stated that under this system, a person can upload a maximum of 25 bills in one month. Each banknote should have a minimum value of Rs 200. Bills worth less than Rs 200 would be refused.
Key Points of My Bill My Right Scheme 2023
- Customers will be engraved to charge products purchased under GST via the my bill my rights scheme.
- With the Adoption of this system, the majority of business owners will adhere to GST.
- Businesses will be able to avoid tax avoidance if more GST bills (invoices) are generated.
- My Bill can be participated in this scheme through Mera Adhikar App.
- This mobile app will be available on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Any citizen can win the cash prize by uploading the GST bill of the goods purchased from the shopkeeper on this app.
- In the bill uploaded on the app, the GSTIN number of the merchant, the amount paid and the tax amount should be clearly written.
How to Apply for Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme
Step 1: Gather Your GST Invoices:
Make sure to keep your GST invoices when you make purchases, dine, or go to the movies.
Step 2: Review and Update Details:
Use the Mera Bill Mera Adhikaar App to upload these invoices, ensuring all details are accurate.
Step 3: Become Eligible for Monthly Prizes:
Once uploaded, you’re in the running to potentially win rewards every month.
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The system is intended for B2C (Business to Consumer) transactions, which means that you must be an end user to participate. To be eligible for this service, users must upload invoices issued by Goods and Services Tax (GST) registered vendors.
This technique ensures broad transaction coverage, encouraging greater customer participation. The program will be implemented in Assam, Gujarat, and Haryana, as well as the Union Territories of Puducherry, Daman and Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
The details of the Scheme are as under:
- The Scheme will be launched on 1st September, 2023.
- This scheme will initially be launched as a pilot in the States of Assam, Gujarat & Haryana and UTs of Puducherry, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu.
- All B2C invoices issued by GST registered suppliers (registered in the States of Assam, Gujarat & Haryana and UTs of Puducherry, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu) to consumers will be eligible for the scheme. Minimum value for invoices to be considered for a lucky draw has been kept at Rs. 200.
- Invoices can be uploaded on Mobile Application ‘Mera Bill Mera Adhikaar’ available on IOS and Android as well as on web portal ‘web.merabill.gst.gov.in’
- All residents of India will be eligible to participate in this Scheme irrespective of their State/UT. Maximum 25 invoices can be uploaded by an individual on App/web portal in a month to be considered for lucky draw.
- For each uploaded invoice an Acknowledgement Reference Number (ARN) will be generated which will be used for the draw of prizes.
- Winning invoices will be picked by a method of random draw at regular intervals (monthly/quarterly).
- Periodicity of draw and prize structure:
|Frequency||No. of Prizes||Prize Money in Rs|
- All B2C invoices issued during the previous month which have been uploaded on the application by 5th of the next month will be eligible for the monthly draw.
- For Bumper prize, a quarterly draw will be conducted for all invoices uploaded in the last 03 months (till 5th of the month of the bumper draw) will be considered.
- At the time of uploading the invoice, the participants would be required to provide the following details:
|1||GSTIN of supplier|
|5||State/UT of the customer|
- Duplicate uploads and invoices with inactive or fake GSTIN will be rejected by the system.
- Alert/Notification to the winners will be made through SMS/push Notification on the app/web portal only.
- Winning person will be requested to provide some additional information like PAN number, Aadhar Card, Bank Account Details, etc, through the app/web portal, within a period of 30 days from such date of informing them (date of SMS/App/Web Portal Notification), for enabling transfer of the winning prize to them through the said bank account.
- This Pilot Scheme will run for a period of 12 months.
If you’ve any thoughts on the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme: 1 Crore Jitne Ka Moka then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: sevakyojana.com for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.