Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana The Central Government is providing free solar panel facility to the farmers of the country. Therefore, the Central Government has launched Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024. With this scheme, people of the country will be able to get free irrigation facilities .
In today’s article, we will know how to do PM Free Solar Panel Scheme registration, what is PM Solar Panel Scheme, who will get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana 2024. Will discuss completely about etc.
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi has announced the launch of the Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme on 1 February 2020. Through this scheme, the Government of India will extend the benefits of free solar panel scheme to 20 lakh farmers across the country. We will move forward in improving the financial health of DISC0MS by reducing the burden of subsidy in the agricultural sector.
Under this scheme, the Central Government will give 60% of the total cost of solar pumps as subsidy to the farmers This scheme has been announced by the Finance Minister while passing the budget of 2024. The objective of Pradhan Mantri free Solar Panel Scheme is to end the electricity problem of the farmers of the country. Through this scheme, it will help in making the citizens of the country self-reliant and doubling their income.
Under PM free Solar Panel Yojana, if you install a 1 mega watt solar plant on 5 acres of land, then you will be paid 30 paisa per unit by the power companies. Through this, 1 mega watt solar plant will generate 11 lakh units of electricity in one year.
Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana Overview
|Name of the scheme
|Prime Minister Free Solar Panel Scheme
|By central government
|Farmers of the country
|Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024
|Increasing farmers’ income
|Providing benefit of 60% subsidy to farmers on purchase of solar pumps.
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana Online Registration
The free solar panel scheme will reduce farmers’ dependence on diesel and electric irrigation pumps. Also, people will be able to increase their income by purchasing solar panels that run on solar energy. The government will support people in the form of subsidy for PM Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024. Under Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024, the government is providing 60% subsidy. To be the first to get such new updates, stay connected to our Telegram channel and WhatsApp group.
Online Registration Form for Free Solar Panels
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana has been started by the Central Government. Under Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024, farmers will be provided the benefit of 60% subsidy on the purchase of solar panels. Under Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024, farmers will have to pay only 40% of the amount. To avail the benefits of this scheme, it will be mandatory for farmers to register on its official website. They will be able to get the benefit of solar pump subsidy only after some time of registration. https://mnre.gov.in/
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar Card of the candidate
- Residence certificate of the applicant
- Bank passbook
- Documents of your agricultural land
- It is necessary to have income certificate
- Photocopy of identity card
- Ration card of applicant family
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Must have a working mobile number
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024 Benefits
- In view of the increasing consumption of electricity, the government will increase the electricity generation by producing electricity from solar energy.
- The benefit of Free Solar Panel Scheme will be available in such areas where electricity is not available.
- With Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana, farmers can increase their productivity through solar energy.
- Farmers can increase their productivity and their income by using the energy produced by solar panels to irrigate their fields.
What is the objective of Free Solar Panel Scheme?
The Prime Minister announced to increase the income of farmers to provide them better conditions. The aim of the solar scheme has been to double the income of 20 lakh farmers, for which efforts are being made by the government.
Beneficiary farmers can get additional income of Rs 80 thousand every year. Besides, farmers will also get rid of the diesel used for irrigation. If you install a 1 MW solar plant in 5 acres of land, you generate 1 lakh MW electricity annually.
With the launch of Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme, farmers will become self-reliant. And they will get encouragement so that they can contribute better to agriculture in future. This is likely to bring significant changes in the economic condition of farmers. And will receive sources of income every month. Now farmers can avail the benefits of the scheme at very low cost.
How to register online for free solar panels?
To avail the benefits of the scheme, the government has released the online process. All interested candidates can complete the registration process by following the given steps.
- Candidates should first go to the official website.
- The home page will open on your screen. You will have to read the notification about the scheme in this page which will be given in detail. You read all the guidelines.
- A nodal agency will be formed by power companies, government and non-government companies under which some rules will be made. After this, guidelines will be issued for the candidates.
- For more information related to Kusum Yojana/Solar Panel Scheme, you can contact the electricity companies. Or you can contact the helpline number issued on the official website.
Solar Rooftop Financial Calculator
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Scheme. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of Solar Rooftop Financial Calculator, now you have to click on this option. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- After this you will see a form on this page, now you have to enter all the information asked in this form.
- After you have entered all the information, now you have to click on the submit option.
- After this, all the information related to Solar Rooftop Financial Calculator will be open in front of you.
Process to check the list of solar rooftop agencies
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of List Of Solar Rooftop Agencies, now you have to click on this option. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- After coming to this page, you have to select the state and then the agency, after that you have to click on View.
- After you click on the option, the list of solar rooftop agencies will open in front of you.
- Ministry of New and New Energy, Block-14, CGO Complex,
- Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, India.
- 011-2436-0707, 011-2436-0404
Free Solar Panel Scheme FAQs
1.What is the Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024?
The Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024 is a scheme launched by the Indian government to provide free solar panels to farmers across the country. It aims to reduce the burden of subsidy in the agricultural sector and improve the financial health of farmers.
2. Who is eligible to benefit from this scheme?
The beneficiaries of the scheme are farmers across the country. The goal is to reach 20 lakh farmers and provide them with the benefits of free solar panels.
3. When was the scheme announced and by whom?
The scheme was announced by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, on February 1, 2020.
4. What is the subsidy provided under the scheme?
Under the scheme, the Central Government will provide 60% of the total cost of solar pumps as a subsidy to farmers.
5. How can farmers register for the Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024?
Farmers need to register on the official website of the scheme (https://mnre.gov.in/). The registration process is likely to be online.
If you’ve any thoughts on the Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024 Apply Online, Registration then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: sevakyojana.com for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.