UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana: As you all know, in today’s era, the methods of providing education have become modern. Online education has been provided to students even during the Corona period. In such a situation, there are many students who could not get online education due to non-availability of tablets or smartphones. Keeping this in mind, the UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Through this Yojana , free tablets and smartphones will be provided to the students of the state. All those students who are financially weak will be provided the benefit of this Yojana . Through this article you will be provided with all the important information related to free tablet smartphone Yojana . You will be able to know the process of applying under this Yojana and you will be made aware of other information related to this Yojana .
UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana
The state government is planning to provide free Android tablets to students of government schools amid the Covid-19 pandemic. Additional Chief Secretary (Higher Education) Monika S. Garg said: “Online teaching is now required in government colleges due to the Covid-19 lockdown, but students in aspirational districts that are not equipped with smartphones, internet and other e-learning content. This plan is very important for them.
Under the UP Yogi Free Tabs Yojana 2023, e-tablets will be kept in the college library and issued to students like books. First, the state government of Uttar Pradesh had decided to procure 160 electronic tablets in 18 government colleges in some districts. The decision to distribute free tablets under the UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana (Free Tab Distribution Yojana ) has been taken under the New Education Policy (NEP).
The Yogi government’s free tablet initiative is also significant in light of the Digital India campaign, which aims to digitally empower citizens. Conversion not only brings quality to education, but technology also helps in academic improvements.
|Name of Yojana||UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana|
|Name of state||Uttar Pradesh|
|Who started||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiary||Government school students|
|Operating System (OS)||Android|
|Tablet Pre-loaded Content||Online tests, Online videos, Digital books|
|Aim||Expansion of online education|
|Online Apply Start Date||Started|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana Objectives
The main objective of this Yojana is to provide tablets or smartphones to the students of the state. Through which they can overcome the obstacles in their education. Under this Yojana, students will be assisted in getting a job. The government will also provide digital access facility in this Yojana. Now students do not have to think much about the obstacles in their education. Due to this Yojana, students will be able to solve all their problems related to education and become strong and self-reliant.
UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana Benefits and Features
- On August 19, 2021, Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, introduced the UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana.
- The Chief Minister’s address to the Assembly was the occasion for the announcement of the commencement of this program.
- The government has allocated Rs 3000 crore to the implementation of this program.
- This program will be available to graduates, postgraduates, technical students, and diploma candidates.
- Students will soon have an easier time finding jobs because to these smartphones and tablets.
- Through the use of tablets and smartphones provided under this program, students will be able to obtain education.
- This program will assist about 1 crore young people.
- The youth will also receive free digital access as part of this program.
- Through this program, smartphones and tablets will be given to the state’s youngsters.
When will you get free tablet free tablet plan?
As many are aware, the Uttar Pradesh Yogi government has already granted approval for a commendable initiative – providing free smartphones and tablets to one crore deserving youth. As stated by the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO), the initial phase of the tablet distribution Yojana will prioritize students enrolled in final year courses such as MA, BA, BSc, ITI, MBBS, MD, BTech, MTech, PhD, MSME, and Skill Development programs.
Recently, the government successfully launched the first phase of the UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023, wherein tablets and smartphones were distributed to eligible students. With state elections approaching next month, the Yogi government is gearing up to commence the next phase of this Yojana. Additionally, there are discussions about extending this initiative to include free laptops for students in the upcoming phase. We remain committed to providing authentic and original information, free from plagiarism.
Free smartphones And tablets will be available to 1 lakh students on this date
In order to upgrade the youth of the state technologically, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced to give one crore free mobiles and tablets. Under which, in the first phase of the first Yojana (Phase 1), on December 25, CM Yogi himself distributed 60 thousand mobiles and 40 thousand tablets to 1 lakh students. On the birth anniversary of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, these smartphones and tabs were distributed.
On this occasion, the government provided free tablets and tablets to 1 lakh youth at Ekana Stadium in Lucknow. On this day, students from all the districts of the state were called here. This was the first time in the history of the country that free mobiles and tablets were distributed to such a large number of students.
Free tab Yojana will be given to meritorious students in the first phase
In the first phase of this free tablet Yojana of the government, priority is being given to final year MA, BA, BSC, ITI, MBBS, MD, B.Tech, MTech, PhD MSME and skill development students. Kumar Vineet, Special Secretary, Department of IT and Electronics, said that more than 38 lakh youth have been registered on the Digi Shakti portal and the registration of students is still going on, so new students can register through their school.
In the second phase of the Yojana, tablets and smartphones will also be provided free of cost to other students of the state, so register yourself soon.
UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana smartphone specifications
|Model name||Samsung Galaxy A03|
|Release Date||18 August 2021|
|Display||6.5 inches 720 x 1600 pixels|
UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below will be eligible for Uttar Pradesh UP UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana:
- The applicant must be a resident of UP state.
- The student must have passed all his previous examinations.
- Application in the free smartphone Yojana can be done offline and online through any medium.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- Only a government school student can apply for the Yojana.
UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana Documents Required
Any interested candidates who want to fill this Yogi Free Smart Phone Yojana form must have the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of residence
- Proof of passing previous class
- School Identity Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photograph
Which districts will get Yogi free tablets?
Under the UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana, students of all districts of the state will get free tabs, their list is as follows:
|Sant Kabir Nagar|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar|
Note: The correct data of the Yojana will be officially implemented by the government only after the launch of the Yojana, whose information we will update here.
UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana online Registration Form
- First of all click on up.gov.in link to start the online registration process.
- Secondly, on the home page, you will get the Yojana register link “yogi free smartphone yojana”.
- Then the UP Laptop Registration Form for Free Laptop distribution Yojana will open in front of you.
- now you have to start filling in the details asked in the Registration Form 2023.
- after filling the form, upload the required documents including photos, mark sheet, and other certificates as asked.
- The next step is to recheck the details provided by you in the Application form. This will ensure that all the details are correct.
- Finally hit the submit button and then it will give you the Registration No. and password for checking it in future.
If you’ve any thoughts on the UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana | UP Govt Smartphone Yojana List 2023 then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: sevakyojana.com for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.