Dr. Ambedkar Special Employment Scheme: will prove to be a boon for the unemployed youth of the district, especially in the rural areas. Through the scheme, rural youth will be able to get employment opportunity while sitting at home.
Dr. Ambedkar, Jagran Correspondent, Mirzapur The Special Employment Scheme will be beneficial for the district’s unemployed young, particularly in the rural districts. Rural youth will be given the opportunity to work through the program while remaining at home. Those who are interested in this and are between the ages of 18 and 65 can apply in person at the block office. Beneficiaries will be chosen through an interview process. The government has set a district-wide target of 61 general category beneficiaries and 58 SC category beneficiaries for the current fiscal year.
With the Dr. Ambedkar Special Employment Scheme in the district, now the youth in the villages will get the opportunity of employment sitting at home. You can fill the application form under this scheme and submit it through the development section. After the application is approved by the development block, it will be sent to the bank of the service area. The applicant will get a loan up to Rs 1.5 lakh from the bank.
Dr. Ambedkar Special Employment Scheme
The government has met its goals for the district’s Dr. Ambedkar Special Employment Scheme, with 61 recipients in the general category and 58 in the SC category. At the block level, applications are being accepted for this. Interviews will be used to choose the recipients. Beneficiaries who are interested should fill up an application at the block.
The beneficiaries in the unreserved category on this loan receive grants totaling 7,500 rupees, while those of the reserved category receive grants totaling 10,000 rupees. The grant money is transferred right to the bank. The loan recipients can help other young people find jobs by growing their own self-employment.
Dr. Ambedkar Special Employment Scheme ELIGIBILITY
- The benefits of the program are available to people from all classes and castes.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 65.
- The applicant’s family’s total annual income should not be more than Rs 2 lakh.
- The grant on loan benefit under the program must be redeemed, and business startup interest is a requirement.
- Women from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, widows, and abandoned women would be given preference when choosing who gets a loan.
- People who have completed skill development training programs offered occasionally by different State/Central Government departments will be given preference when applying for loans.
- Beneficiaries who have benefited from bank loans offered by the Central or State Government’s Employment Loan Scheme, Mudra Loan Scheme, etc. would not be deemed eligible to receive loans under this scheme.
Dr. Ambedkar Special Employment Scheme Objective
- To develop employment prospects based on the rural areas’ resource availability.
- To promote self-employment by offering essential services including skill development, entrepreneurship training, marketing, and product preservation.
- To stop villagers from moving to cities.
- To establish plans for the marketing of products made in rural regions so that a just price can be reached.
- To boost rural families’ incomes.
Dr. Ambedkar Special Employment Scheme Required Document
|Certificate of Annual Income of the Family|
|In case of widow/abandonment, husband’s death certificate/divorce related documents.|
|Photocopy of the first page of the bank account linked to the Aadhar card number.|
|Current passport size photograph of the applicant|
|Photocopy of the project of the related business|
How to Apply Dr. Ambedkar Special Employment Scheme
This program will use an online borrowing option. This procedure will be launched by the Rural Development Department on the UP RD website. Before the online application process begins, applicants may submit a hard application form by sending it via registered mail.
Programmes and Schemes
|I.S.B. Programme(Above RS. 1.00 Lakh)|
|Self Employment Programme (Rs. 1.00 Lakh Limit)|
|Land Purchase Scheme|
|Micro Finance (SHG) Scheme|
|Ganag Kalyana Yojane|
|Land Purchase Scheme|
|Safai Karmacharies Rehabilitaion Programme|
Assistance To Physically Handicaped
Physically Handicaped belonging to scheduled caste are providing financial assistance for taking economic activities under Micro Credit-1. Unit cost is Rs. 25000/- which includes Rs. 10000/- subsidy and Rs. 15000/- margin money.
The applicant should be a resident of Karnataka for the last 15 years.
The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 60 years.
The applicant or any of the family members should not be an employee of Government/Semi Government.
The applicant or any of the family members should not have borroud earlier from the Corporation and not defaulters.
The applicant should have sufficient knowledge and experience in the activities which he want to take up.
Annual income of the applicant family should not be more than Rs. 81000/- in rural area Rs. 103000/- in urban area.
Procedure of selection of Beneficiaries:
Facilities/Services provided by the department and procedure to get facilities/services.
Eligibility criteria for availing Financial assistance under various schemes of the corporation.
The applicant should belong to scheduled caste category
The beneficiaries have to be selected in the committee headed by the MLA.
The selection should be in accordance with the physical and financial targets fixed.
Reservation of 33.33% for women and 5% for Physically handicapped has to be followed.
All sub castes coming under the scheduled caste category are to be given representation.
Persons whose lands are near to the electric line have to be given preference under Ganga Kalyana Scheme
Annal Ambedkar Business Champions Scheme
Annal Ambedkar Business Champions Scheme (AABCS)
- 35% capital subsidy ( Not exceeding Rs 1.5 crore) on eligible project cost
- Project cost include land, plant, machinery, testing equipment and computing devices with cost of land not exceeding 20% of project cost. Vehicles shall be considered if it integral to the business process
- 6% interest subvention for loans to procure machinery and equipment during the tenure of loan not exceeding 10 years. Interest subvention will be upfront and given to banks
- Working capital sanctioned for the project shall be eligible for interest subvention for a period not exceeding 2 years
- This Scheme will Cover projects without credit linkage also and in such cases capital subsidy will be released back ended
- No bar on beneficiary to claim additional capital subsidy from schemes operated by agencies not controlled by Govt. of Tamil Nadu
- Beneficiaries belonging to SC/ST communities (100% owned by SC/ST persons)
- Covering new and expansion of existing enterprises
- Covering Trading related projects which are above the threshold of assistance under the existing Unemployed Youth Employment Generation programme Beneficiaries shall be with age limit of 55 years
- No minimum educational qualification
If you’ve any thoughts on the Dr. Ambedkar Special Employment Scheme (2023) then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: sevakyojana.com for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.