Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana: The Government of India is offering ₹ 6000 in financial support as part of the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2023–24. The Pregnancy Assistance Scheme was introduced on January 1, 2017, by our nation’s Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. First-time pregnant and nursing women are eligible to receive this financial aid under the Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2023–2024.
Another name for the Pregnancy Assistance Scheme is Matritva Vandana Yojana 2023–24. Friends, read this post attentively to learn about the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana and all of its benefits. Today, we will cover everything there is to know about this program.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
All the pregnant women of our country are availing the benefit of ₹ 6000. Under this scheme, any pregnant woman who wants to apply for this scheme will have to go to Anganwadi and health center and fill three application forms there. Under the Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2023-24, this financial assistance under this scheme is provided to women who are conceiving and lactating for the first time.
Under this scheme, the Ministry of Women and Child Development is acting as the nodal agency. Pregnant women will only get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana after giving birth to their first live child. Under this scheme, it is beneficial only for those pregnant women whose income is 19 years or more.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana: Details
|Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
|The central government
|Ministry of Women and Child Development
|Application has not been announced
|Financial assistance of ₹ 6000 to pregnant woman
|Type of Scheme
|Central Government Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana: Objective
The Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana seeks to enhance the nutritional status and overall well-being of expectant mothers and nursing mothers by offering them financial support. This program aids women in giving birth to children who are well-nourished and healthy.
- Providing financial assistance to pregnant women and lactating mothers
- Stop female feticide
- Improving sex ratio at birth
- The goal of the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana is to guarantee working women have enough sleep and nutrition.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana: Benefits and features
- Pregnant women who belong to the labor class will get the benefits of this scheme. Pregnant women of this class, being economists, are not able to fulfill their health needs during pregnancy and due to lack of money, they are not able to take proper care of their children.
- Through this scheme, pregnant women will be able to fulfill every need during pregnancy and take good care of the child after birth.
- The mortality rate will also reduce under the Prime Minister’s Pregnancy Assistance Scheme.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2023-24, a benefit of ₹ 6000 will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of pregnant women.
- Women working in government jobs cannot avail the benefits of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana: Eligibility
- The applicant should be a Female.
- The applicant should be Pregnant.
- The applicant should be employed and experiencing wage-loss due to the pregnancy.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 19 years.
- The scheme is applicable only for the first live birth.
- Women holder of BPL ration Card
- Women holding E-shram card
- Women belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana: Documents
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- Bank account passbook
- Parents’ identity card
PM Matritva Vandana Yojana Online Apply
- First of all you have to go to the website of the scheme https://wcd.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open.
- You will find the login form on this main page.
- In this login form you will have to fill email ID, password, captcha code etc.
- After entering all the information, click on the login button.
- After login, you will be able to apply online under this scheme.
- You have to fill all the information asked in the application form.
- After entering all the information click on submit button.
PM Matritva Vandana Yojana Offline Apply
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, you can also apply offline.
- Pregnant women will have to fill three forms (first form, second form, third form) to apply for this scheme.
- First of all, pregnant women have to go to Anganwadi and nearest health center to register for the first form, fill all the information asked in it and submit it.
- After this, you have to go to Anganwadi and nearest health center and fill the second form and third form here from time to time and submit it.
- After filling the three forms, the Anganwadi and the nearest health center will give you a slip.
- You can download the application form from the official website of Sahayata Yojana 2020 http://wcd.nic.in/. In this way your offline application will be completed.
[PMMVY] PM Matritva Vandana Yojana: Installments
- First Installment: Women must apply for the first installment no later than 150 days, or five months, after their last menstrual cycle. Under the first installment, women get ₹1000. Women must submit a copy of their MCP card, Form 1a, identity card, and bank passbook for this.
- Second Installment: Before applying for the second installment, expectant mothers must undergo a medical examination. The second installment provides women with cash assistance of ₹ 2000. Pregnant women must apply for this within 180 days, or within 7 months. The forms 1B, an identity card, an MCP card copy, and a photocopy of a bank passbook must be submitted by women in order to get the installment.
- Third installment: You must record the child’s birth in order to get this payment. Women receive ₹ 2000 under this. In order to get the third installment, women must also provide Form 1C, an identity proof, a copy of their MCP card, and a photocopy of their bank passbook.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana: Helpline Numbers
Even though we made every effort to include all the information you could possibly need about the PM Matritva Vandana Yojana in this post, you can still contact the official hotline number for the program if you have any questions or concerns about it. PM Matritva Vandana Yojana’s official hotline number is 011-23382393. This number is open for calls from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Saturday. It’s a holiday on Sunday.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana FAQs
What is Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana?
Ans:- Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana is a government scheme to provide financial assistance to pregnant women. Under this, financial assistance of Rs 6000 is given during the first pregnancy.
Who can avail the benefit of this scheme?
Ans:- The benefit of the scheme is available to those pregnant women who are conceiving for the first time and are breastfeeding.
How to apply?
Ans:- Pregnant women can apply for the scheme by visiting their nearest Anganwadi or health center and filling three application forms.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
Ans:- Pregnant women will get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana only after giving birth to the first live child, in which Rs 6000 will be directly transferred to their bank account.
Is there any qualification to apply for the scheme?
Ans:- Pregnant women should be 19 years of age or above and the pregnancy should occur after January 1, 2017.
How to apply online for the scheme?
Ans:- To apply online, visit the official website https://wcd.nic.in/ and login, fill the required information, and submit.
The government is attempting to enhance the nutrition and general health of expectant mothers and their unborn children through the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana. By doing this, we hope to encourage expectant mothers and help them become healthier so they can better care for their unborn child. In addition, this program includes raising the grant for a second child in order to raise social awareness of girls.